M-state-Research-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M-state-Research-Forum

In this forum we will be able to discuse all metters of M-state Research, you will be able to share photos quick and easy and chat with the other users. for eas of research.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ekmchan

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:47 am

Hi Guys,

My name is Eric and I've been part of the ORMUS yahoo groups as well as the ORMUS facebook group. I myself have had limited practical experience with producing ormus as well as greater alchemical substances but have done a lot of reading and been collecting a host of recipes and processes to produce various things. What led me to this forum was the admin's post on producing m-state from baking soda, DSS and h202 which I think is brilliant and a very non toxic way to extract m-state from salt. I'm actually doing the experiment as we speak and have lots of precipitate forming - Can't wait to proceed to the next stage after 2 weeks! I  love how the recipe goes a step beyond and relates to traditional alchemy separating the body of the m-state from its sulfur (oil). Anyway I don't have any specialized alchemical equipment apart from a few conical flasks and a volumetric cylinder so doing any distillation would be a challenge without a retort or pelican.

In terms of an educational background I hold a degree in chemical engineering and maths. But don't ask me any chem questions as I wasn't very good it at in uni and am more a right brained person- I don't know why i'm interested in alchemy but making elixirs which are beneficial to health seems to arouse my interest greatly.

Anyway I love the cozy atmosphere of there being a few quality members on this forum who know their stuff! Nice to meet you all

Regards,
Eric
Back to top Go down
Panoramix
Admin
Panoramix

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Good day and welkom ekmchen..   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:04 am

Welcome to the forum ekmchen..

good to have a new member that is interested in the research of the mstate elements and how to relate it to the alchemical processes..

i wish you the best of luck in your quest.. and i hope we can all help each other in this quest for knowledge...

With love...
Panoramix
Back to top Go down
http://mstate-research.nstars.org

Introduction
Page 1 of 1