M-state-Research-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M-state-Research-Forum

In this forum we will be able to discuse all metters of M-state Research, you will be able to share photos quick and easy and chat with the other users. for eas of research.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction of Panoramix "Admin"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panoramix
Admin
Panoramix

Introduction of Panoramix "Admin" Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of Panoramix "Admin"   Introduction of Panoramix "Admin" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Good day all,

i my self did allot of work and research in the whole M-state or OMRE or ORMUS,

i found it hard to find some good information on the subject, allot of the information that i found was full of  advertising of all sorts of products made from sea salt precipitates, and i could not rely figure out what was true or not.. some say this some say that to promote there particular products, this not rely bad, but if u are searching for information on how it works and how to extract it u will not get allot of variety, and all bits and peaces are all scattered around the Internet, linking here and there. I myself am pretty good in using the internet en a search engine, but for some people this could be a problem, and not to mention quite aggravating that after so long, that it is known, there is still not a rely good place were all information is compressed in to a nice format and excusable for all.

i know about the news groups on yahoo and the subtleenergy website, but i rely dont like the hassle on the mailing list, there is no real good way to share good work here, no pictures can be sent and i find it hard to hold track on the list, + it mailbombs my perfectly good mail address with mails.

i my self am a member on the list and am know as FF ff and i have posted some interesting work on how to extract M-state from salts, but i found it hard to share the work with the people there, not that they did not want to but it is hard to post pictures and i found the mailing list style confusing, but this could be me, i find it some what outdated. the subtleenergy website that is full of info but i find it some what outdated in look and in layout. and no way to talk to one and other.

so i decided to make my own forum with as a goal to get the information in one place, and be able to communicate in a more 21th century way, with chat and forum, and be able to share pictures in nice format with information in the right place.

i am spending allot of time in collection the information and compressing it in the format of this forum, so i hope all of u will like this.

With love...
Back to top Go down
http://mstate-research.nstars.org

Introduction of Panoramix "Admin"
Page 1 of 1