M-state-Research-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M-state-Research-Forum

In this forum we will be able to discuse all metters of M-state Research, you will be able to share photos quick and easy and chat with the other users. for eas of research.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Brian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HockeyDevil07

Hello from Brian Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Brian   Hello from Brian Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Hello everyone, I'd just like to follow suit here and introduce myself since it seems like a small bunch and quite a new endeavor. My name is Brian. I've been making Ormus using the wet method for maybe 5 years now. Ever since my teens years I've been interested in occult and esoteric practices. It wasn't until a recent spiritual revolution that I have realized that my true path lies in experimenting and learning more in these areas. What attracted me to this forum was the post about NaHCO3 Method on sea Salts. I'd like to experiment using this method, and wanted to make sure I asked any pertinent questions so that I didn't misunderstand and mess up part of the method. I'm glad to be a part of this!

I've been in the Yahoo groups and also the mailing list but haven't found much luck with either of those. Very familiar with the Facebook groups and also the subtleenergies website by Barry Carter. I currently have a magnetic vortex trap that I use daily and try to take some of my wet method precipitate every day. I'm interested in going further with this for the added health benefits, as I have a finger malady I'm looking to resolve. Also, the heightened consciousness that comes with it for meditation. I have a feeling I'm meant to follow this work and path.

I do not have a serious chemistry background, but I've been interested in it and performed well in classes since high school. I've always been a quick learner and can pick things up and apply them pretty well as long as I have the change to ask the right questions, and the patience of those I am asking them to. I'm a lover of brewing beer, so that's where most of my chemistry knowledge is applied these days Smile

Hopefully I can just contribute by performing experiments and sharing my results. I'm also a web developer so I can code websites, although I'm not sure if that skill will be applicable to this forum.

I'll probably have a chance within the next month to start the method mentioned above, but I just couldn't wait to register and make a post and start reading what's already available here before I have all of my materials.
I'm very excited to get started!
Back to top Go down
http://open-your-mind.info

Hello from Brian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M-state-Research-Forum :: Introduction-
Jump to: