M-state-Research-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M-state-Research-Forum

In this forum we will be able to discuse all metters of M-state Research, you will be able to share photos quick and easy and chat with the other users. for eas of research.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions about H2O2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reytifuu

Reytifuu

Questions about H2O2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions about H2O2   Questions about H2O2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:39 am

Aloha!

Yesterday I added the H2O2, but not concentrated...Just 30%.. Therefore the first question, do you use the concentrated one because of you don't want to dissolve watersolouble impurities or ,hmmm, more like the 'strenght' of reaction with the crystals?

My crystals looked the same like Mariano's, they are out of "DSS - Carnallite". This first time I just used 100ml of saturated NaHCO3-Solution and I was amazed how much crystals formed..

Well, now the crystals react nicely with the 30% H2O2, looks very very similar to Mariano's pictures, even the shapes formed at the bottom are looking similar Smile

I really want to set up a new try but I have to wait for this one because I need the beaker for it..

Back to top Go down
Panoramix
Admin
Panoramix

PostSubject: Questions about H2O2   Questions about H2O2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:11 am

hay Reytifuu,

using H2O2 30 procent is fine Smile
you should wash the crystals very well before adding H2O2 so no other soluble salts will re mean in the crystals. if u than add the H2O2 you will only get the good stuff Wink

most water soluble salts will be soluble in H2O2 as well, this is prob not true but i hold it as a rule hehe,

i have some new information on the H2O2 Crystals as well, and i will post it soon, but it looks like, when adding H2O2 the structure of the crystals change, and this change does not reverse, only under some circumstances Smile

ps i have moved your question to the general question area  on the forum so it will be easy for all to see Wink

with love...
Panoramix
Back to top Go down
http://mstate-research.nstars.org
Reytifuu

Reytifuu

PostSubject: Re: Questions about H2O2   Questions about H2O2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:02 am

Hello there,

it took very long for the reaction to slow down. Today the reaction shows just some little bubbles. About 50ml of the liquid evaporated over the time. Today I got some demineralized water, but the bunsen burner takes forever. Maybe i'll try to evaporate it further with a candle.

I did not see eny colourchanging, maybe it is just an insufficient amount of crystals. The next ry will be with an beaker full of NaHCO3, to have a little more ppt.

Did anyone hear from DSS Carnallite? Someone used that before?

Thanks for your reply btw Smile

Reytifuu
Back to top Go down
Panoramix
Admin
Panoramix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about H2O2   Questions about H2O2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:17 pm

hay Reytifuu,

yes it will take time before it will stop.. but what i do is this, i precipitate the crystals 2x with NaHCO3, after that i take a big round bottom flask and add the finely ground and washed crystals.
than add some H2O2, no need for freezing it, then heat this over a candle or with a hotplate, but dont heat it more then 40-50c then a reaction will start to become stronger.. i cap the flask with a balloon and take it of the heat source.. now the reaction will hold the flask warm for a while.. when the balloon stops growing (you will have to empty it a few times) you can filter it and than collect the stuff in the filter and put it back in the flask, after that add new H2O2 again and repeat the above, do this until no reaction is formed again or if there is no crystals left..

to evaporate it i use a flat oven dish, and it hes 4 candles under it, and let it evaporate like that, this will take about a day until it is saturated, you can add some distilled water to it and let it evaporate again until saturated this will insure no H2O2 is left in the solution this will give u a green elixir.
time is infinite so is life.. so take the time for the things, make some time for internal thought, let your thought flow like mercury(water) and let the impure evaporate from the pure , so you can burn your own internal fire of perfection, take the time for the work, and let it be a time to work on the self...

as u are perfecting the elixir, you will intern be able to perfect the self Smile

With love..
Panoramix

Ps i dont know DSS Carnallite, i do know Carnallite its a mineral composition that is found in nature, so if u have this in a form of DSS it sounds to me that that is a good source for a elixir Smile
Back to top Go down
Reytifuu

Reytifuu

PostSubject: Re: Questions about H2O2   Questions about H2O2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:25 am

aloha panoramix,

you're not standing still, huh? Smile Since I first read your post in the ormus list, you pretty evolved your method. I'm very thankful for you letting me participate and benefit from your knowledge. I hope I can contribute someday...

But the more I read and the more I experiment, the more I realize that I perhaps should start at the beginning. I found the Dubuis' books and I feel that this should be the point to start from. To gather more basic knowledge. I'm definetly not a dumbster ;-) in natural science nor in nature itself, but I really like this spagyrics course and will work through it.

But I'm too interested in this thing here, so I won't break up. My first try is sitting on the candles and the second one, with more material as before, is set up.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Panoramix
Admin
Panoramix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about H2O2   Questions about H2O2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:06 am

hay Reytifuu,

hehe no im not standing still Razz i am trying to make it as effective as possible Smile

and its a good thing to read the books, they are very helpful Smile
i would watch the documentery as well this will give some good inside as well..

every body can learn as long as they are willing to learn, and if u already have some knowledge on nature and its workings than you are one big step closer to the truth.. Smile

it good to experiment with this as well, Smile but dont try to follow the method to the dot, try and make your own work from it Smile you will prob find ways that work better for u Smile this is the beauty of experimenting Smile
Good luck..

With love...
Panoramix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about H2O2   Questions about H2O2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about H2O2
Page 1 of 1