M-state-Research-Forum

In this forum we will be able to discuse all metters of M-state Research, you will be able to share photos quick and easy and chat with the other users. for eas of research.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ekmchan

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:47 am

Hi Guys,

My name is Eric and I've been part of the ORMUS yahoo groups as well as the ORMUS facebook group. I myself have had limited practical experience with producing ormus as well as greater alchemical substances but have done a lot of reading and been collecting a host of recipes and processes to produce various things. What led me to this forum was the admin's post on producing m-state from baking soda, DSS and h202 which I think is brilliant and a very non toxic way to extract m-state from salt. I'm actually doing the experiment as we speak and have lots of precipitate forming - Can't wait to proceed to the next stage after 2 weeks! I  love how the recipe goes a step beyond and relates to traditional alchemy separating the body of the m-state from its sulfur (oil). Anyway I don't have any specialized alchemical equipment apart from a few conical flasks and a volumetric cylinder so doing any distillation would be a challenge without a retort or pelican.

In terms of an educational background I hold a degree in chemical engineering and maths. But don't ask me any chem questions as I wasn't very good it at in uni and am more a right brained person- I don't know why i'm interested in alchemy but making elixirs which are beneficial to health seems to arouse my interest greatly.

Anyway I love the cozy atmosphere of there being a few quality members on this forum who know their stuff! Nice to meet you all

Regards,
Eric
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panoramix
Admin
Panoramix

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Good day and welkom ekmchen..   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:04 am

Welcome to the forum ekmchen..

good to have a new member that is interested in the research of the mstate elements and how to relate it to the alchemical processes..

i wish you the best of luck in your quest.. and i hope we can all help each other in this quest for knowledge...

With love...
Panoramix
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mstate-research.nstars.org

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M-state-Research-Forum :: Introduction-
Jump to: