M-state-Research-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M-state-Research-Forum

In this forum we will be able to discuse all metters of M-state Research, you will be able to share photos quick and easy and chat with the other users. for eas of research.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey outhere!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reytifuu

Reytifuu

Hey outhere! Empty
PostSubject: Hey outhere!   Hey outhere! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:14 am

Aloha!

My (real) Name is Marc. I'm neither a chemist nor an alchemist Wink but I got my hands on some interesting books related to the philosophers stone at first. It was mentioned at Rudolf Steiner's Agricultral Course and on several writings of him about secret studies. By reseaching about the Stone in the net and elsewhere I found the M-State-Complex. I'm reading quietly in the Ormus mailinglist for almost three years, but never posted something because I didn't have the time and supplies for experimenting. My normal day job is in agriculture and livestock breeding and husbandry all of it 100% organic / biodynamic after Steiner. Five years ago I found two books about Viktor Schauberger, since then I found myself experimenting with water and prepared special drinking waters for my livestock. Water in every aggregation state fascinated me since I was a little kid.

@Panoramix: It was you finally helping me to decide to start with M-State experimenting with your Post in the list about your method (DSS-NaHCO3-H2O2). I really thank you for that. Today I wanted tto write my first post in the list concerning your method and my practical questions about it. I'm happy that I found your forum, because of the things you mentioned in your introduction here. Nonetheless, while trying your method, I ordered HCL to try the wet method, too. So that I could compare the results Smile

I will write my experimental post tomorrow, because now it's too late and time to go to sleep.

So hello to everybody here and thanks that you set up this forum!

Reytifuu
Back to top Go down
mfirpo

Hey outhere! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey outhere!   Hey outhere! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:21 am

Thanks for the introduction.

Its good to experiment.

We are also trying ORMEs from the Wet Method on plants and on our field.
I have already some results from the experiments but they need more time.

Plants takes more time than normal reactions.

Regards
Mariano
Back to top Go down
Reytifuu

Reytifuu

Hey outhere! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey outhere!   Hey outhere! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:54 am

Hi Mariano,
yes you're right, life takes its time, the time that's needed. With your vita I guess your working pretty scientific-correct Smile I am really interestet in your plant experiments, I hope we could exchange knowledge sometime.
Today I harvested my first crystals of panoramix' NaHCO3 method. I finished work for today and I'm a little bit excited about what will happen by adding H2O2 to the crystals.

Will report later.
Back to top Go down
mfirpo

Hey outhere! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey outhere!   Hey outhere! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:42 am

I will post the Results Here on the Forum.
Still the plants are giving fruits and we test their weight.
So it will be finished in a few weeks I guess.

Back to top Go down
Panoramix
Admin
Panoramix

Hey outhere! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey outhere!   Hey outhere! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:56 am

hay Reytifuu and all

This is great that you have started on the method :)i am glad to hear that you decided to try and make your own elixir, this method will bring you lots of joy then it will take some time but when done it will be worth it Smile

i will be eager to hear your results Smile
when adding the H2O2 first not allot will happen but after some time and more is dissolved it will go and start reacting quicker with the powder. Very Happy
the solution will turn yellow greenish.

Mariano this is a very nice thing that you will post them on the forum, this would be great information.. i was planing to do plant experiments as well, when i had a good isolated powder.  so than we can compare some things maybe Smile

what did u use for the plants...?  

once more Reytifuu welcome, and i hope you will enjoy the forum  Smile

With love...
Back to top Go down
http://mstate-research.nstars.org
mfirpo

Hey outhere! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey outhere!   Hey outhere! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:47 am

We used the plants for testing ORMEs Growth on plants.

Tomatos and Beens.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Panoramix
Admin
Panoramix

Hey outhere! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey outhere!   Hey outhere! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:41 am

Good day Reytifuu,

i moved your question to the general question area

Wink

With love...
Back to top Go down
http://mstate-research.nstars.org
Sponsored content

Hey outhere! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey outhere!   Hey outhere! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey outhere!
Page 1 of 1