M-state-Research-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M-state-Research-Forum

In this forum we will be able to discuse all metters of M-state Research, you will be able to share photos quick and easy and chat with the other users. for eas of research.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction of Mariano

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mfirpo

Introduction of Mariano Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of Mariano   Introduction of Mariano Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:22 am

Hello All,

I am a chemist with an organic background. Interested in testing theories from the experimental point of view.

I have knowledge on many analytical instruments and some analytical chemistry.

My family knows about m-state elements and try to harvest them to use them as fertilizers.

My Father is an analytical chemist, my mother is PHD in Chemist related to catalyst with noble metals, my wife is an organic chemist that works developing drugs (anti-eplileptic, anti-chagas, etc)

I hope I can bring some experimentation to the forum and find in the future a way to quantify m-state elements.

Regards
Mariano
Back to top Go down
Panoramix
Admin
Panoramix

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Mariano   Introduction of Mariano Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:56 am

Welkom Mariano to the Forum,

i believe we will be able to share allot.
if i see this introduction of yours, you seem to have it running in the family blood, so you will be a great contribution to the forum i believe.

with love...
Panoramix
Back to top Go down
http://mstate-research.nstars.org
Stoneharold

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Mariano   Introduction of Mariano Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:45 am

Hello Forum,
I am not a Chemist- not traditionally trained anyway. I've had an interest in Alchemy since the late 70's and have been a practicing Alchemist since the early 80's. My work started in the Plant Kingdom, influenced by the works of Manfred Junius and Augusto Pancaldi. Many years would pass before I was initiated into the realms of the Minerals and Metals.

I've had to back off from the laboratory works because I needed to bathe in the light of nature for a while each time. But the interesting fact for me is that without the understanding of Nature and her works and without the actual practice of the Laboratory works, nothing is gained. Something happens to use when we engage in the work, something very different.

My interests include Alchemy, reading various books on Alchemy and Chemistry- I love extractive metallurgy and have learned a lot from some of my close friends that work in this field. I am also an avid researcher and practitioner of Rasa Shastra but I wouldn't call myself a Master under any conditions. I've found out long ago that there is always something more to be learned as we are always growing.

As a pointer for those that are Hermetically inclined or not, Study the Book of Nature. Get to know the expressions of the 4 elements according to how our Ancient Members once viewed them. Get to know and learn to recognize the expression of the three essentials. Look all around you and see that everything is expressing someway or another. The Soul expression is always there and the more pure we make the Soul the more Spirit is expressed.

I live, eat, breathe, and sleep- at times. Looking very forward to chatting with you.
Back to top Go down
mfirpo

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Mariano   Introduction of Mariano Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:41 am

Hello Harold,

Hope you can help us on the alchemy side looks like you have lots of experience on the field.
The more years on the field the more knowledge.

Regards
Mariano
Back to top Go down
Andreas1984AT

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Mariano   Introduction of Mariano Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:23 am

Hello,

I am interested in spirituality since I am a child – when I was 16 or 17 I had a series of fascinating out of body experiences.

This changed my life in the manner, that it gave me the proof of that other worlds exist and it made me do even more research.

I worked my way through books of Franz Bardon and H.E. Douval with the aim to get a permanent access to the other world that I had seen only a few times for very short periods of time…

However I could not get this permanent access, probably I was also too young for a stable practice.

With the age of 19 to 20 I lost the interest of esoteric practice, probably because the interest to girls got stronger than the interest of experiencing the other world.

With the age of 24 I was sick of all the party and the excessive lifestyle, that developed over the years. The desire to experience and research the other world never subsided, it still remained as a seed in my subconscious mind.

So one day I decided to travel the world and get answers to my questions, to experience and research these hidden realms, that I had experienced as a child…

My travelling lasted for 3 years and brought me to India and many other countries.

This mission brought me a lot of positive and negative experiences and changed my few of the world entirely (sometimes I was even close to getting mad)…

When I came back I had quite big troubles to get used to the normal life again – in fact I fell into deep depression for one year.

In this year I did some research what could help to get me out of the depression, so I found Berry’s site about Ormus.

Well, I thought, I’ll give it a try – I ordered some Orme products (to be specific the White Dove and the Elexir of Life…).

When I started to take the product for the first time I had a spiritual nuclear explosion in my head – many blockages subsided within a few days and energy started to run more freely and the depressions faded away…

I am still taking the products, but now I do not realize any effect any more – probably because my body had adapted its frequency to the frequency of the manna…

Things in my life changed, I got a very good job as project manager and software developer in an international company – And my more than iffy financial situation these days stabilized.

Those alchemically produced materials definitely changed my life and are still changing it.

I feel the big desire to research alchemy and this materials – to speed up my spiritual growth.

Apparently I do not have a deep knowledge in chemistry, so I can’t contribute a big deal in that perspective.

But I have a big knowledge in automation, respectively controlling processes using microcontrollers and sensors, logging the results (ph, color of the liquid, temperature and so on…) to a database to create charts and statistics – This is the knowledge that I could contribute.

Andreas
Back to top Go down
mfirpo

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Mariano   Introduction of Mariano Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:31 am

Thanks Andreas for the introduction.
I would love to experience this out of body experiences. I am envious of you.

Regards
Mariano
Back to top Go down
Panoramix
Admin
Panoramix

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Mariano   Introduction of Mariano Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:13 pm

hey and welkom on the forum Andreas and Harold,

these are booth intriguing stories of your lives, you seem all to have a good mix of knowledge, so i rely believe you booth are able to contribute in this forum very well Smile

Welcome again and i'm eager to read all of your posts. Very Happy

With love...

Panoramix
Back to top Go down
http://mstate-research.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Mariano   Introduction of Mariano Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Mariano
Page 1 of 1